Skywalker on The Animal Cruelty Featured on… frances j velez-sanc… on Melissa Gorga vs Teresa Giudic… frances j velez-sanc… on Melissa Gorga vs Teresa Giudic… Linda Hilt on The Animal Cruelty Featured on… Linda Hilt on The Animal Cruelty Featured on… Tracy on The Animal Cruelty Featured on… BG on Hanna The Animal Hoarder… Julia on Hanna The Animal Hoarder… Italian Furniture on RHONJ Reunion Polls Lyle on Bethenny Ever After ~ Episodes…
- A New New New Blog
- The Blog Has Moved!!!!
- Sister Wives
- The Real Housewives of New York – Season 4 Previews and Pictures
- I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!!
- Teen Mom 2 – Season Finale
- Bethenny Ever After ~ Episode 5
- The Real Housewives of Orange County – Beg For It Bitch
- Teen Mom 2 – Episodes 10 and 11
- Did Laurie Peterson’s Husband Steal His Children From His Ex-Wife?
- @jenpinkk Thank you! :) 3 years ago
- @DeJongheRani @LisaVanderpump @Andy Basically.... that sums up the show. Lol 3 years ago
- @michasnots I considered it... not sure yet. Maybe 3 years ago
- @syg2222 Thank you! :) 3 years ago
- RT @CheekySuper: @PutYourHairUp also is brain function decreased by malnutrition, say for example consuming only lemons for weeks? 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋😝 3 years ago
Choose a Category:
Search the Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
You Can Be A Professional Writer Too!
My Page on Bloggers.com
Most Clicked Links
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
DONATEIf you love my blog and all the fun we have here, consider making a donation to help prevent animal suffering from factory farming, laboratory testing, fur traps, and other horrible things: https://awionline.org/ht/d/MakeDonation/pid/36587
- Adrienne Maloof Alexis Bollino Alex McCord Ashley Holmes Associated Content Beathany Getting Married? Bethanny Frankel Bethenny Ever After BS Bravo Blogs Camille Grammer Caroline Manzo Catherine Ommanney Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Cynthia Baily Danielle Staub Dina Manzo Funny Comment Section Funny Stuff Gretchen Rossi Interviews In The News Jacqueline Laurita Jersey Shore Jill Zarin Kandi Buress Kelly Bensimon Kim G Kim Richards Kim Zolciak Kyle Richards Laurie Peterson Lisa VanderPump Lynda Erkiletian Mary Amons Melissa Gorga Michaele Salahi Non Housewife Related Posts Phaedra Parks PHOTO Polls Ramona Singer Real Housewives of DC Real Housewives of New Jersey Real Housewives of New York Recaps Sheree Whitfield Simon Van Kampen Sister Wives Sonja Morgan Stacie Turner Sunday Stuff Tamra Barney Taylor Armstrong Teen Mom 2 Teresa Giudice The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills The Real Housewives of Orange County The Ultimate Fighter Twitter Uncategorized Vicky Gunvalson VIDEOS Youtube Stuff
Category Archives: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
The show starts where we left off with the worlds most awkward toast. I wonder how much time Bravo saves in each episode by replaying things we’ve already seen? Camille gets her last walk down the red carpet as the … Continue reading
The show starts with Lisa and Kyle having lunch. I love Lisa. Not only is she funny, but she’s smart and she see’s right through Taylor and her shit stirring ways. Lisa tells Kyle that she thinks Taylor said … Continue reading
Camille Grammer Wow! What an episode. Watching this week’s show was quite the experience. I recalled many, many emotions. The most prominent were surprise and disappointment. (I think you mean joy and excitement.) When I first started planning this dinner for … Continue reading
Thank you very much to Reality Tea for providing the link. Good thing Camille didn’t do something crazy like pose for Playboy and lose her morals. **Not responsible for burned retinas, vomit on clothing, or a lifetime aversion to sex. _____________________________________________________ This blog has moved. … Continue reading
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – I Decided Which One Is The Most Insane, And It’s Allison Dubois
I’m writing this recap on my lap top at the salon. I was going to wait until tomorrow to write it, but there was such a strong reaction from everyone yesterday so I figured I better get it done asap. Remember what I was … Continue reading
Sorry I skipped last weeks recap. I don’t even remember what happened so it couldn’t have been all that interesting. Kyle decides she wants to learn how to ride a bike, so obviously she hires an Olympic Medalist to teach her the … Continue reading
Camille Grammer Caught in the Crosshairs Camille admits that getting to know the other gals, means she had to learn how to not offend them. Well in writing this week’s blog I wonder: where do I begin and where do I … Continue reading