Anonymous on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… Anonymous on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… Dubious on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… Anonymous on Fuck Apple Computers and Steve… Anonymous on Fuck Apple Computers and Steve… Dubious on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… email@example.com… on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… firstname.lastname@example.org… on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… Dubious on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je… email@example.com… on Twitter I*N*S*A*N*I*T*Y AKA Je…
- A New New New Blog
- The Blog Has Moved!!!!
- Sister Wives
- The Real Housewives of New York – Season 4 Previews and Pictures
- I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!!
- Teen Mom 2 – Season Finale
- Bethenny Ever After ~ Episode 5
- The Real Housewives of Orange County – Beg For It Bitch
- Teen Mom 2 – Episodes 10 and 11
- Did Laurie Peterson’s Husband Steal His Children From His Ex-Wife?
- @jenpinkk Thank you! :) 1 year ago
- @DeJongheRani @LisaVanderpump @Andy Basically.... that sums up the show. Lol 1 year ago
- @michasnots I considered it... not sure yet. Maybe 1 year ago
- @syg2222 Thank you! :) 1 year ago
- RT @CheekySuper: @PutYourHairUp also is brain function decreased by malnutrition, say for example consuming only lemons for weeks? 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋😝 1 year ago
Choose a Category:
Search the Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
You Can Be A Professional Writer Too!
My Page on Bloggers.com
Most Clicked Links
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
DONATEIf you love my blog and all the fun we have here, consider making a donation to help prevent animal suffering from factory farming, laboratory testing, fur traps, and other horrible things: https://awionline.org/ht/d/MakeDonation/pid/36587
- Adrienne Maloof Alexis Bollino Alex McCord Ashley Holmes Associated Content Beathany Getting Married? Bethanny Frankel Bethenny Ever After BS Bravo Blogs Camille Grammer Caroline Manzo Catherine Ommanney Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Cynthia Baily Danielle Staub Dina Manzo Funny Comment Section Funny Stuff Gretchen Rossi Interviews In The News Jacqueline Laurita Jersey Shore Jill Zarin Kandi Buress Kelly Bensimon Kim G Kim Richards Kim Zolciak Kyle Richards Laurie Peterson Lisa VanderPump Lynda Erkiletian Mary Amons Melissa Gorga Michaele Salahi Non Housewife Related Posts Phaedra Parks PHOTO Polls Ramona Singer Real Housewives of DC Real Housewives of New Jersey Real Housewives of New York Recaps Sheree Whitfield Simon Van Kampen Sister Wives Sonja Morgan Stacie Turner Sunday Stuff Tamra Barney Taylor Armstrong Teen Mom 2 Teresa Giudice The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills The Real Housewives of Orange County The Ultimate Fighter Twitter Uncategorized Vicky Gunvalson VIDEOS Youtube Stuff
Category Archives: Teresa Giudice
The ticket prices for Teresa’s Learning Annex class have been dropped from $50 to $19.95. LOL. The Learning Annex also writes Bullshit Blogs apparently. This is from TheLearningAnnex.com: Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey TV Star! Teresa Giudice is a … Continue reading
Sorry, that’s actually old news. But here is something new to laugh at: Here is Teresa a couple weeks ago at the Posche fashion show wearing a dress that was (supposedly) auctioned off for charity: (http://www.teresagiudice.com/fashion/2010/11/5/posche-charity-fashion-show.html) Here is Teresa wearing … Continue reading
Hey guess what? Teresa has her very own website where she will be publishing Bullshit Blogs year round. Woo Hoo! As always, my comments are in bold. CRAZY PRESS WEEK Wow, it’s been a pretty crazy couple of weeks with … Continue reading
Dear Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita – I AM SORRY In case any of you were wondering… no, I didn’t lose my mind. I lost a bet. If you don’t already know the story you can read it here. The … Continue reading
If you are not on twitter, then you are really missing out on a big part of the internet world and Real Housewife madness. But since most of you who read my blog are not on twitter, I will fill … Continue reading
WARNING: It is highly recommended that you refrain from ingesting liquid beverages while reading this blog. If you use an inhaler, please make sure you have it ready. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a heart condition, please consult your doctor before continuing. … Continue reading
It completely blows my mind that Dr. Phil would invite Teresa Giudice to be on his show when the topic is anything other than anger management, shopping addictions, extreme denial, infidelity, sibling rivalry in adult hood, or out of control children. I … Continue reading